Improving the indoor air
With the ionair Air Quality System (AQS) in rooms with a ductless air conditioning system, the air quality and hygiene in the ventilated room improves significantly. Annoying odors from sources in the room are identified and substantially reduced with the ionization. The ionization intensity is determined as required on the basis of the indoor air quality, the air volume and the humidity. If the permissible ozone level is exceeded, the ozone sensor makes a note of this and the controller reduces the ionization intensity accordingly.
The ionair power controller determines the required ionization intensity based on the sensor signals.
The sensor values, ionization intensity and the system parameters are provided to ionair Analytics and further information is derived from this with the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI). The customer has access to this information whenever it is desired.
Below are the advantages at a glance:
- Healthy indoor air
- Better indoor air quality and hygiene
- Savings in energy costs
- Reduction in odor-producing substances (VOC) (approx. 50%)
- Improving the hygiene
- Reduction in bacteria, germs and mold spores (approx. 95%)
- Reduction in particles (approx. 50%)
- Solving an odor problem with customer complaints
The Ionair AQS is either designed during the planning phase for a new construction by the HVAC designer or it is retrofitted in existing buildings.
ionair power controller
The core of the ionair Air Quality System, it is used to evaluate data from the sensors, to control the ionization intensity of the ionization modules, to adjust the system parameters and to communicate with the VeritasMOBILE / VeritasNET data links. For air volumes up to max. 3,000 m3/h, the ICA 1000 is adequate, but for higher volumes, the ICA 2000 is used.
ionair ionization module
The ionization module is the «motor». It generates the required ionization energy and is installed either in an empty part of the air handling system (HVAC) or in the supply air duct.
The sensors measure the input parameters necessary for optimal regulation. These are the air quality, the relative humidity, the volume flow and the ozone concentration.
Data links VeritasMOBILE / VeritasNET
VeritasMOBILE / VeritasNET are the links to ionair Analytics and to the most commonly available building management systems. The data links are used to monitor the operation.
Specific advantages of the ionair technology
- Need-based regulation
- Air quality system
- Intrinsically safe operation (acquisition of disturbance variables and automatic alarms, system monitoring in ionair Analytics and preventive maintenance)
- Monitoring the operation in ionair Analytics via the customer portal
- Swiss Made Quality
- Long lifetime, long availability of spare parts or upgrades
- Worldwide customer service and maintenance